Friday, January 24, 2014

What's a collection of bunnies called?!

Hi there, at last the weekend is in sight - such a busy week.  Here are a few more BeBunni cards I have made.  I think I might give them a rest now for a while and try something a little different.

I have tried the Crafter's Companion Centura Pearl card, and I have to say that it behaved very nicely and I do like it. You can see a little bit of the hint of silver in the bottom photo.  My balloons which are floating away were done by the Clearly Besotted die from the Birthday Wishes set.  Hope you have a good weekend. Lynn x

2 comments:

  1. They are usually called a Warren! Your warren are delightful. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a collection of bunnies should be called a Bundle of Bunnies, only because it sounds warm and fuzzy. Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete