Saturday, January 18, 2014

Another pinterest inspiration!

Hi everyone, welcome to a wet Saturday! (well, it is here, anyway, lol).  My card today comes from another card I pinned onto my Pinterest board, and here is my take on it.

It is a SU Vanilla base, and cordinations cardstock for layers, and DSP is Modern Medley, and stamps Style Beautiful by Stampin' Up.  (Sorry about the shadows, have put a new bulb in light that I use with photo lightbox, but it does not seem as good - throws a cream shadow.  Will try harder, lol.) Thanks for looking, and have a good weekend. Lynn x

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Lynn this is gorgeous love it!!! have a great weekend Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and die cuts Lynn.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the insides of the cards done to match. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete