Saturday, January 4, 2014

A bit of DIY

Hi there,  hope you are having a good weekend.  Here is a piccie of a photo light box that my hubby made me.  I used it when I took the picture on my previous post - it works really well I think.

I used Pinterest as a source of information - isn't technology wonderful! - This uses three pieces of white foam board which we had stored away from when my son was doing his DT project.  It only cost me pennies for the baking parchment and a roll of invisible tape.  The back and sides are taped together so just folds away, and as you can see they just rest on the base, and the offcuts make up the lid.  I just use my desk lamp to shine through the baking parchment. Hope you like. Lynn x

3 comments:

  1. I would not be without my light box that I made. Getting a good picture poses no problems regardless of the weather or day/night. Hope you have fun with yours. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn

    What a fantastic light box!

    Full marks for invention and for owning a creative hubby!!

    I hope you have lots of fun using it.

    All the best for 2014 Lynn. I hope it is a good year for you .. .. and that you enjoyed Christmas too.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lynn-Happy New Year :)
    That is a fabby light box-i am thinking about having a play with my piccies this year-i might have a go at making on of these.
    Have a great day,Hugs,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete