Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Trying to get the mojo started

 The idea for the above card came from Pinterest, which I had pinned to my board.  I used papers from Raspberry Road Designs (Love Lives Here) which were free in Quick Cards Made Easy magazine some time ago.

This card is a joy fold card which was in the QCME magazine in the card school (May 2013).  This used some papers from the Crafter's Companion BeBunni everyday range which I purchased in the sale to give it a try.  Good quality kit, but I think it is a bit too 'cutsie'  for me - but good value for selling for charity.

Mojo is still not quite up and running.  It took me ages to do these two cards! :-)
Happy crafting - hope you are doing better than I am, lol. Lynn x

5 comments:

  1. These are great Lynn I think a lot of crafters have lost their mojo think its the time of year the miserable weather lol huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Lynn-Mr Mojo did you proud(even if he was on a bit of a go slow!) it is hard getting back into the swing of things isn't it? and you are right-it takes an age to put anything together when you are Mojo-less!
    Have a good day,Hugs,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Lynne. Love the hexagon one, sparks my quilter in me!
    Isn't Pinterest a great place for ideas even if you don't copy them they sometimes spark something.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you explained there are two cards shown!! Thicko here was trying to work out the front from the inside. Der!! Both fab cards especially like the hexie pattern. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete