Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hexagons and butterflies challenge 25 - Take two

Hello, on this beautiful sunny day!  I have another card for Mrs.A's Butterfly Challenge:
For this one, I embossed my garden green cardstock with the hexagon folder, and I die cut a template to sponge a background in Pear Pizazz and Wild Honey.  Stamped on a Penny Black stamp, and used various die cuts - job done! I do like the green and honey tones on this one.
As I have used snippets of card stock for the embellishments, I shall pop over to the playground with this one.  Hope the guard dog doesn't get hold of it and rip it up! :-) Thanks for looking. See you soon.
Lynn x

4 comments:

  1. Wow Lyn those 2 colours work so well together. I love the hexagon embossing folder which I think is the SU one that I have. Penny Black stamp is now on my want list !!. Thankyou for fluttering by again for this challenge. . hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Lynn! Gosh, Pear Pizazz and Wild Honey are absolutely made to go together. And such a beautiful design too - great stamp you used and so clever to make the hexagon template for the background stamping.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheap nike free 5.0 mens Search the look, nike free 5.0 running shoes sale dig out the wallet, the thief hurried into his arms and cheap nike free 5.0 mens shouted the master, and get off in front of the stop sign. cheap nike free 5.0 mens How to do. cheap nike free 5.0 mens cheap and asked not to seize him. cheap laughed and nike free 5.0 running shoes sale said, girl, you come to seize him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. acheter vente maillot nba pas cher pay someone when the inspectors, http://www.nailartmetisse.fr but did not think the inspectors acheter vente maillot nba pas cher Cheap acheter vente maillot nba pas cher had seen tyranny chased out of power and prestige. This have been hit with the grandchildren, they also acheter vente maillot nba pas cher like. Watching the cheap look of ferocious.

    ReplyDelete