Monday, March 23, 2015

Butterfly Challenge 26 - Patterned paper and butterflies

I am just about in time for Mrs, A's Butterfly Challenge, and I really wanted to use my new butterfly dies from SU.

Aren't they gorgeous?

I have used the paper players sketch for inspiration.  The patterned papers I have used are from Pink Petticoat new collection, Floraline Linen.  As I have used a snippet of silver mirror board, I shall scoot over to the Snippets Playground too.  See you all soon.  Happy Crafting. Lynn x

5 comments:

  1. Wow Lynn! Those dies really are stunning. Fabulous card!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this really is a beautiful butterfly! Fab design and i love your colour scheme too. Andree (Guest Designer Butterfly Challenge #26)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butterflies are stunning and also the design paper. Pink Petticoat have got it spot on with their collections for the new season. I already have Isabelline and see I will have to be making another purchase. So glad you managed to play along with #26. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. incredible jiangzhou a VIP's son. cheap nike free 5.0 mens But look he cheap nike free 5.0 mens wore tattered as street beggars how could somebody's son. But his stupid cheap nike free 5.0 mens head really cheap nike free 5.0 mens Is the front of this nike free 5.0 running shoes sale man is can not think cheap nike free 5.0 womens cheap is how a person. Grew more and not think, therefore more and more scared.

    ReplyDelete