Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Snippets playground 271/272

Hi there, what a gorgeous day it has been.  I do hope that you are enjoying some sunshine wherever you are.  My card today  features some snippets of card for matting, and a tiny bit of glitter card which I used glossy accents on for a heart embellishment.  This card is going to Di's Snippets Playground.  I think I hear the first ice-cream van chimes of the year!



It will be my lovely mom's birthday soon, so this card is for her.  I have lots to do through March and April, and I always seem to be chasing my tail!

See you soon,
Lynn x

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love how you built up the flower. It is so delicate and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Lynn - love the design and colours too. Your Mum will love it!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun and bright snippets birthday card in pink and gloss and ribbons for your Mom! I love it, Lynn, and so will she! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynn, that's a pretty card and a lovely layout.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely background to display the beautiful rose bud. It's a perfect card for your Mom's birthday, and splendid use of snippets too! TFS

    ReplyDelete