Friday, March 3, 2017

Merry Monday 237 - sparkle and shimmer - and snippets

Hi there, another week seems to have whizzed past, but it's great when you get to a week-end! It's all about sparke and shimmer over at the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge, and I really enjoyed making this little card.
I think I shall make a few more of these.  I have used the last little bit of my glitter card though.  Which reminds me, I can take my card over to Di in the Snippets Playground too,  Thanks for looking.
Lynn x

10 comments:

  1. Just love how you framed the snowflakes, Lynn - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lynn - I love the very soft blue with white and silver. Gorgeous design as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Lynn and love all the sparkly layers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty indeed.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I just love your colours and layers! Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I like all of the texture and details like the bow you added.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love those embossed snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like the shaped card bow you have added to the image. It jut finishes the card nicely along with the sentiment. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete