Thursday, January 28, 2016

Spectrum Noir Monthly Challenge

Good evening everyone.  I am entering this card into the Spectrum Noir Monthly Challenge.  It is the first time I have entered, but I thought I would give it a go.  Here is my card:
This is a lovely Penny Black Mice Birthday stamp.  Sorry about the shadow on the ribbon, although it does make it look double layered.  Here I have used a diesire die from Crafters Companion, which is a border die to the accordian dies to act as a frame.  The card base is a 6 inch square, with the front made into a fold-back card.

The colours I have used with the Spectrum Noir alcohol pens are FS4, TN3, TN5, EB3, EB6, and then blended with GB1.  The cupcake - PL3, BP1, LY1 - and the frosting was given a layer of Sparkle pen clear overlay.  Thanks for looking, and I have put a link to the Spectrum Noir Challenge if you feel like joining in - but get your skates on!  Lynn x


No comments:

Post a Comment