Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Snippets week 123 and Sketch Saturday 308

I am posting my Sunday Snippets over on the Snippets Playground on a Sunday! Well done me! Here is my card:


Background paper from a previous make, and bits of black card, and the last of my black star brads which I have had simply ages.  All stamps are SU.  Oh, and a bit of Jose Rose bling.
I have used the sketch from Sketch Saturday for this one, so shall link this to that challenge also.  Here is a pic of the sketch if you wish to join in.
 Have a good Bank Holiday. Lynn x

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card Lynn! Left me all starry eyed here - and aren't those Josy Rose nail heads fun to use, such a great addition to any card.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lynn,
    just sent you a private email entitled colours just so you know its' from me. hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete