Sunday, May 18, 2014

Snippets Playground week 125

What a glorious weekend! Hope everyone has been able to enjoy the sunshine.  On to this week's Snippets card:


Another box card - I made this one a bit quicker and neater than the last one.  The card is Hunkydory and the images are from Crafter's Companion Makey Bakey Mice everyday papercrafting kit.  The snippets are the pink mats, the flowers in the box (SU petite petals) and the butterflies, which I managed to fix to some jewellery wire.  Haven't done a photo of this, but the verse is on a tag which is housed in a pocket on the back of the card.  I think I can hear lots of splashing of water and giggling and screams from the Playground, so I am off to join in the fun.  Lynn x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lynn! Clever idea to use wire too! I'm sat sitting here just about to make another pop up card, this time for a little boy - talk about stretching things 'cos I don't really do little boys cards!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. These are addictive to make aren't they!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absoluely stunning - love the wire idea.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete