Saturday, May 11, 2013

STB challenge 16

Seize the Birthday has had a bit of a make-over (love it ladies!), and it is now a fortnightly challenge, and a voting system thrown in too!  This is the sketch: (Can't seem to upload the sketch, so have given the link to the website only - sorry)
and here is my card:

I have used Stampin Up Collage Curios, and the co-ordinating bottle caps, which I flattened in my Big Shot. The sentiment is one of Pink Petticoat's Happy Birthday messages.  Thank you for looking x

4 comments:

  1. Like your split on the card. Looks very effective. Love the flattened bottle cap. Don't think I would have been brave enough to use my big shot though!! Hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love that bottlecap! thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever! What a fabulous card - great details. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete