Friday, February 17, 2017

Merry Monday 235 - Snowmen

Hi there, hasn't it been a glorious day?  A touch of Spring in the air today - much appreciated.  I have my card for the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge.  My snowman comes from a Sheena Douglas range of stamps.  I have used a touch of fluffy stuff and sparkle.  The embossing is copper.  I'm not sure about the sky now I have sponged, but it's there to stay!



I will link up now, and say hello to a few challengers.  Thanks for looking.
Lynn x

6 comments:

  1. Cute snowman and scene. Love the copper embossing. I think your sponged sky looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute snowman (love every snowman/woman I've seen) Your scene is lovely and the sky is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling snowman and I love all the embossed trees behind!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, I love your wintry scene. Thanks for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas card I love the copper embossing and your sweet snowman. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete