Friday, April 8, 2016

CD Sunday challenge - 'get well wishes'

This theme has been chosen by Sue, and this is my card.
This was made with elements from the Crafter's Companion Club Inspire download of the month - some pretty butterfly papers in this, and gorgeous colours.  This is a mat and layered topper, and I just die cut the image and layered.  I actually got my sewing machine out, and used a fancy stitch to stitch a pale blue and silver ribbon together, and to machine the banners on top of the card.  I used another of the papers to finish off the insert -
I am not sure that a download fits in with the rules of the challenge, but they were so pretty, I just thought the papers made a delightful card.  Please let me know ladies if a download is okay to use so that I know for future times.  I look forward to going over to CD Sunday Challenge and seeing your creations. Lynn x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn, this is such a beautiful card and a lot of detail in it from the front to the insert, if you had of used a crafter's companion CD we have no problem with this at all but we are a CD challenge and also ask you to tell us what CD you have used, I hope this doesn't put you off joining us again as we would love to see more of you cards like this one ,
    sue-b DT CD Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue - It's no problem - will have another go!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lynn. Please do have another go. Such a pretty card.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete