Friday, February 26, 2016

CD Sunday - 'Thankyou'

Hello there.  The CD Sunday challenge is very appropriate this time around, as I do have some thank you cards to make.  Carol has chosen this theme.  I was so pleased to have my 'seasons' card picked as a top 3, so thank you to the team for my prize which I received today - it won't be long before I shall use it for a project!



This card was used using Serif CraftArtist Professional 2.  I chose a 5x5 fold card template, and used the embellishments from 'Eccentric Carousel', a free digikit.  The text was done with the text tool using 'Harlow Solid Italic' font, and I even managed to use the shadow tool.  I am slowly finding my way around the programme.  A bit photo heavy post, but I thought I would show the finished project in its entirety. HAPPY CRAFTING!

7 comments:

  1. Very lovely! I'm not confident with Craft Artist, I'm sure I could never make anything this elegant
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card Lynn, it's a program to us, I love it and play for hours with it. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
    sue-b DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful CAS card Lynn. I wish I could get to grips with Serif. You seem to have mastered it. You'll have to visit me to give me a few lessons!! Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very pretty card. I'm another lover of Craft Artist - I design most of my ATCs in CA. I use the shadow tool all the time, it adds depth to the images and makes them look 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is simple but stunning. Thank you for sharing with us. I'm glad your prize arrived safely and hope you enjoy it.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Lynn. I have Serif but must confess I use MCS and ACDSee more than any other graphics.
    Thanks for joining in.
    Carol
    CD Sunday DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really pretty card Lynn, I wish I could get the hang of serif.

    Congratulations on your win.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete