Friday, April 17, 2015

Butterfly challenge + Musical notes (28)

I am not so late this week for Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge, but I did have to put my thinking cap on.
I don't have any appropriate stamps, but looking through my cardstock I found a smidge of musical note DSP which I had from Stampin' Up quite a while ago.  So here is the result -
 Not much music going on here, but I hope it's enough for Mrs. A's approval :-).  I am off now to link up and take a look and comment on some of the lovely creations.  See you soon.
Lynn x

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card Lynn, I think it has just the right amount of musical note paper. I really love the butterfly aperture and the one cut from the musical paper. Thank you for your lovely comments on Teddy and my card. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness you have made your smidgen of music paper go a long, long way. Brilliant useage. I love the design and your colour choice. Thankyou for fluttering by #28. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design. I love how you've used the musical paper for the butterfly. Lovely colour choice too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and a great way to use your snippet of music notes paper - perfect for our 'M for Music Notes' challenge.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete