Monday, February 2, 2015

Valentine + butterflies 21, and Snippets Playground 162

Hi there, I shall try and post this card before the internet goes down yet again! Over at Mrs. A's she would like to see butterflies, and any connection to valentines.  So here is my card:

The valentines connection is the 'Heart'felt sentiment.  All the stamps are the freebies from Clearly Besotted featured in the Simply Cards and Papercraft mag this month.  I cheated and pre-ordered the dies for the fuschia bud and leaves so that I would not have to fussy-cut. (Shame on me!)  I hope Mrs. A lets me get away with just the sentiment on this one for the challenge.

As I have used snippets for the diecuts, I shall be playing in the Snippets Playground again this week.  Some beautiful cards over on that blog, from Di and the challenge participants.
See you soon. 
Lynn x

7 comments:

  1. Thinking outside of the box. I love it. Great interpretation of my challenge. Love the colourway. Must go and get a copy of this magazine. Thankyou for fluttering by #23. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card. I love the fresh look to this beautiful card, lovely colours you've chosen. I've got these free stamps too - can't resist a butterfly! You've given me the inspiration to have a play with them.
    Liz - Butterfly Challenge #23, Guest Designer. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lynn! Love the free stamps you got and very clever to get the dies :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent card. Very summery . . . which is nice cuz it's a bit wintry at the mo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynn, what a beautiful card. I did think that you had fussy cut the fuschia until I read in your post that it's a matching stamp and die set - really nice. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynn, love the soft spring blues on this pretty card. Those butterflies just want to fly right up to that lovely leaf flourish and I like the clean lines of this card. TFS & Happy Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the soft blue shades in this very pretty card.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete