Thursday, January 15, 2015

N.B.U.S.

Here is my card that I wish to enter for several challenges:

Yes, I am again taking part in Darnell's wonderful using up our 'never before used schtuff'.  My  card features the Clearly Besotted tag outline stamp, and the sentiment stamp, which are my NBUS, oh, and the butterfly stamp.  I have used the dies before, but sometimes I get too idle to stamp!  This card will also be linked to the following challenges:
Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge #22 - Butterflies and brads

7 comments:

  1. I think I clearly need these little tag stamps! I like how you have put in a row and used the brads on them. Love those check butterflies too. Another thinking outside of the box idea. Thankyou for fluttering by #22. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. I love how you used the three tags. Great job. Thank you for sharing with us at The Butterfly Challenge. - Myrna Challenge #22 Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lynn! Great idea to line those tags in a row of three and the result looks so fresh too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You managed the trifecta with this card AND with the three playmate's challenges! Excellent on both counts, Lynn! Love the design and the colors!! Thank you so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #3! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, this is such a pretty color combination of delicate stamped images! I love the soft purples and greens, perfect together! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology using your NBUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stamped tags and fabulous gingham butterflies! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete