Friday, March 7, 2014

Butterfly Challenge No. 2

I decided to make a little butterfly-shaped box this time for this challenge of Mrs. A's, which  is butterfly, button and bow (or more) -
I used a template which I found on pinterest here (pdf download).  I printed my card on both sides using co-ordinating papers from a Crafter's Companion SWALK CD.  The swirl is a Marianne die, and the butterfly punch is SU, which I layered several times.  The little tag is from Clearly Besotted.  As I have used snippets for the embellishments I shall pop over to the Snippets Playground too. Thanks for looking. Lynn x

5 comments:

  1. I love your butterfly box. Another example of thinking outside the box (or in your case in the box! ) Gorgeous colour choice and love your idea of several layers of the butterfly. Thank you for fluttering by #2. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute Lynn. Makes me feel spring may be close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lynn, I'm with Mrs A - love that you did something different! So fresh looking too.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous pattern for a card! Brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynn

    This is super lovely. What a great template find!

    A bright and beautiful finished project!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete