Friday, February 14, 2014

Butterfly challenge and Snippets

Hello there, my card today will be entered into the new Butterfly Challenge that Mrs. A has started, so please join in if you can. She wants to see at least one flower and one butterfly on your cards - settling us in nice and gently.
This card uses up snippets of BeBunni design papers, and coredinations cardstock.  The white panel was run through a Desire 'happy birthday' embossing folder, and an SU butterfly diecut.  I will enter the Snippets Playground with this one too. Thanks for stopping by. Lynn x

Edit:  Thought I would try the design with an added pinwheel - what do you think?
photo is better too, in the daylight.  Thanks for looking, and for the lovely comments.

4 comments:

  1. I'm in seventh heaven here. Not only do I have butterflies and flowers but I have pink in abundance . My favourite colour. I love that embossing folder. and the twine perfectly picks out the turquoise colour in the papers. Thank you so much for fluttering by my new challenge. Hugs Mrs A. (Butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs A summed it all up beautifully! Lovely colour combination Lynn and great use of snippets - very fresh looking too.

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice fresh card done in a great color combo. I like all the circles along the side for points of interest. The pinwheel is nifty too. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both cards! Great color combo with the pink & white and that dazzle of turquoise with the twine bow. You really had some flowers & b'flies going with all the sweet little circles trimming this one, and that EF is so pretty. Then to add the pinwheel...a real WOW! TFS

    ReplyDelete