Saturday, May 14, 2011

One Layer Wednesday - challenge 53



Found this challenge blog for making one layer cards OLW and have been following it for a few weeks, and have just decided to take the plunge with my first card. This week it is for New Home, with at least two colours. I decided to break out my new Clarity Stamp and brayer. The background is distress inks broken china and bundled sage which I brayered through a mask onto the card, and then stamped houses in archival black and used watercolour pencils. The script is computer generated, and I used my nesties to draw the box - at least I know I get 90 degree corners then. :-) For those of you who visit here, please check out this OWL site. Have fun. x



10 comments:

  1. It's really lovely. I like the way you've made your rectangle and I thik the houses are fab! You're becoming addicted to CAS cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow brilliant eye-catching card, love the box frame, it really draws the eye in :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a crisp clean card...you rocked this one. Anyone would treasure this little work of heART.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Lynn. I love your stamp.
    Regards
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card...and wonderful stamping! Love those houses...and your idea for the box using the nestie...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there Lynn, I love your card, it's simple and sweet and so right! :0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great row of houses. Your ground and sky look beautiful, and the white space around it is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just my kind of card! I love the brayering, the frame, the row of similar images and the striking colours you've used. Utter perfection Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love your use of the distress inks.

    ReplyDelete