Thursday, August 4, 2016

Butterfly Challenge - Punches and/or pink

Hi there, back at last - the pace seems to be slowing down and the 'jobs to do' list getting a little bit shorter.  I am entering my card for Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge and I have done pink and punch.

I have used this little lady several times, but I have never heat embossed, so here she is embossed in tonic nuvo white.  The punch is a corner punch by Stampin' Up, and I have used it to add detail to the mat panel and the tag.  Oh, the flower is also a SU punch.  If you pop in to take a look, it is very much appreciated.  Enjoy your day.
Lynn x

2 comments:

  1. Please do tell who the little lady is as I simply must have her ASAP . Loving all the pink and the corner punch design. A gorgeous card. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous stamp and it looks great with the white embossing on pink! Lovely tag, too!
    Thanks for playing in the Butterfly Challenge #59 with your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete